My Boys






Friday, August 27, 2010

Lou


It's been a long day mummy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It all started when I really didn't want to wake up this morning.

No mummy - sleeping - don't want to get up.



I like car rides mummy




Lion!! We are going to the train to bring mummy to work!!


What do you mean mummy is LEAVING! hurry home mummy!




daddy distracts me good - yeah play time!




Daddy makes me smile :)




More playtime!







daddy and me watch cartoons - I am SUPERBABY!!!




time to go save mummy from work! I'm coming mummy!




Ah , mummy home



Let's play mummy!



bathtime!



I love being all clean and cozy!



More play time mummy...



Ah, can't fight sleep anymore





night mummy - we'll do this again tomorrow :)





























3 comments:

  1. he has the most gorgeous eyes! How's it feel being back at work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see a post (so nice to be able to get on and read, too). love baby louis! i just did a similar post on nora's blog. it's amazing all the things we cram into one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is so adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete