My Boys






Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's Cool

I allowed myself to wallow all weekend. I mean allll weekend. Well, I guess what was left of it considering I was on call Saturday and had to go in and the rest of the time I was on baby cloud nine. Anyway, I have picked myself up and am doing what needs to be done. I am not quite sure what exactly that even is..... but it will get done somehow.

Someone recently told me that I had too high expectations of the hubby. I reallllly don't think that is the problem, but the more I ponder it - the more I can see how just taking care of everything would actually make things easier on me. Anything else would be bonus. I am not really feeling like lowering my expectations though.

2 comments:

  1. I go through these periods, too. I just get to feeling like the performance of household tasks is not at all evenly split, nor is the amount of time spent watching t.v. and cruising FB. I remind myself that it is what it is, and it eventually passes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have many tough days too. Hubby can drive me crazy too. Hang in there. Glad Louis is feeling better. xo

    ReplyDelete