Here is a picture of the ornament hanging from Vincent's urn:
If you can't make out the hanger - it says :
Vincent Patrick
4-29-09
I am so pleased and excited and just can't say thanks enough :)
The only *** slightly minor - as in not even a problem at all*** thing missing is the ability to have a nice glass of wine and remember my little man - a small price to pay for Sprout though!

I'm glad you like it. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful ornament!!!
ReplyDeleteYou had asked about my bedrest. When I asked about when I would be going on bedrest, he didn't have an answer for me. See they still really don't know what went wrong. They "think" it was from some really bad bacteria, but aren't sure...When I asked about an IC, he said he wasn't sure. He did say I would be watched like a hawk. And I have already prepared my boss and co-workers for what could happen. I am going to do EVERYTHING the doc says this time....I wasn't such a good patient last time, working when they told me not to and such....I work on a computer all day and didn't see the harm...anyhoo
So I really don't know when, but I know FOR SURE that sometime in the pregnancy I will be chained to a bed....I'm guessing he'll do it around 23 weeks, when Elliot was born, unless, God blesses me and everything goes smooth!! (But I don't look for that to happen, the pesimist that I am!!!)
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Chirstmas and Happy New Year's to you and your famiy!!
Brandy
I read your comment on Jill's post. I wanted to let you know, that it is never too late to start a tradition.
ReplyDelete