My Boys






Friday, December 17, 2010

Winner!

I am so excited to *meet* so many new people yesterday - I definitely have a few blogs I need to check out! Oh, and Holly, yes the ornament came in the mail yesterday :) The hubby and I are going to wait until Christmas Eve and open it - we are both excited - it feels kind of like having a present to open from Vincent - you know? Or does that just sound crazy?

First of all, I want to apologize that my facebook picture may have been hard for some to look at - I hope I didn't upset anyone.

Now on to the winner!!!

It is Cullen's Mom over from Cullen's Blessing.

E-mail me your contact info and I will forward it to Stephey - she has an ornament packed and ready to go. Anyone who is interetsed - here again is the link to her blog, marked by the muse, where you can also purchase these ornaments among over nifty things!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much.. I am honored....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again! Jamie for your big heart and reaching out to me. I've spent the last five hours, no really. reading your site and visiting everyone else's that I am humbled and honor to be apart of your giveaway! As an artist I truly believe that the objects you surround yourself with act as touchstones to your soul, symbolizing the love and ingenuity within. That they can nurture and invoke our creative spirits and are little markers that point to something greater than ourselves and remind us of that sacredness that is all around. Leslie - I hope it brings you a moment of JOY for they were created in joy! Have a peaceful holiday!

    ReplyDelete