We are in the final stages of renovating the attic. I am so excited. But it will be cutting it close. It makes a lot of organizing and cleaning before his party. His party is Saturday!!! His birthday is Wednesday - I can't believe what a year it has been. Very hard . Very amazing. Not to sound cheesy, but it is a perfect rainbow year to follow the awful year before.
So.... since I have a room still being painted - my house is a disaster. Toss in the random baby items I am trying to sell now and it's just a mess. I need to clean. I work tomorrow. I need to buy EVERYTHING for the boy's party. I need to fly out for an interview Thursday. I need everything for this trip still. Back just in time for the party!
It's going to be a nice release after a busy week to curl up by the keg Saturday night. Pictures to follow...

Happy Birthday Lou!! Hope you have an awesome birthday and got lots of fun toys!
ReplyDelete